Friday, September 12, 2014

friday meditations


this is great to work to. forget about it, watch it reappear. it sounds like a lot of other things but that's ok because it is a thing of itself and the details shift as it contributes to the greater burble and hum. i am into it.


last night i put this on the stereo real loud and pranced around with my kid to it. i have not lsitened to this song in many years but when i first heard it my mind was blown. like the distinctness and deliberateness of everything is crystal. my friend sam used to dig up all kinds of space country jams like this. there are a million things to dig up still. this song still trips me out. good to prance about to.

and this:

1 comment:

hollyo said...

Just wanted to let you know I read your blog when I remember to. And I love it.